Spray foam insulation contractor in lapeer, mi
Safety is our #1 Priority on Any Job
Spraytight Spray Foam Contractor in Lapeer
Spraytight Foam Insulators
Our Safety Record
Spraytight Inc. adheres to the highest standards and practices. We believe that it’s our sole responsibility to ensure the safety of our team & of our customers. That’s why we take every step we can to ensure a safe working environment.
- Certified from the Polyurethane Training Center for Spray Foam Roof Applications
- Certification for Polyurethane Roof Site Inspections from the Polyurethane Training Center
- Probation Certificate for Building Inspection with a. Law Administration Certificate
- Certified Gaco Western Qualified Applicator
- Certified Gaco Western’s GacoFlex S-20 Applicator Training (Approved course for the SPFA Roofing Contractor Accreditation)
- Course Completion – Building Codes and Inspection – Craven Community College
- Safety Services Company – Certificate of Recognition for Participation in the Safety Sam Network of Safety-Minded Companies
Not only is safety our top-priortity, but in the 20 years that we have been in business we have applied over one million square feet of foam – while maintaining all of these best practices.
Spraytight Foam Insulators
Safety Guidelines & Procedures
We adhere to the highest standards and practices. Including:
- Cold Stress
- Concrete Cutting
- Cranes & Mobile Lifting
- Drywall, Plaster & Insulation
- Electrical Power Generation
- Electrical Safety
- Elevating Work Platforms
- Fall Protection – Steel Erection
- Fall Protection Roofing
- Heat Related Illness
- Highway and Roadwork Safety Program
- Indoor Air Quality
- Lead Exposure
- Machine Guarding
- Mold Abatement
- Skid-Steer Loaders
- Slings, Hoistings, & Riggin
- Spray Polyurethane
- Swing Stage Scaffolds
- Temporary Traffic Control
We are Green!
Spray Foam Insulation is "Green"
Savings on energy reclaims our natural resources and your hard-earned dollars. Spraytight’s professional installation of polyurethane applications are energy efficient, totally seamless, and will eliminate air and moisture infiltration. Our services will save our customers on the ever-rising cost of energy.
Our products use state of the art technology with unique properties that will strengthen the integrity of your home or building. These products are green because they are biodegradable and reduce carbon emissions, which benefits earth.
Health benefits are also characteristics that make SPF a green product. Interior environments are protected from outdoor elements such as mold and allergens resultings in healthier living spaces.
Many customers are unaware of the importance of air barriers. Spray polyurethane foam is a technological advantage that offers many benefits to both the consumer and the environment.